By purchasing a backordered, wait-listed or pre-ordered item, you agree to these terms:
- Shipping dates given at the time of purchase are approximate and may change closer to the ship date.
- Since deliveries depend on our shipping partners and local post office customs, if international, we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- To change or cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may cancel or update your order up to a week before your order is scheduled to be shipped.
- If you initiate a dispute with your credit card company or PayPal, we will cancel your order. An easier way to cancel your order is emailing email@example.com.
- We ship orders in the order received. We honor our customers' patience and cannot push customers ahead of the queue.
- Please update us if your address changes and do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When communicating with our support staff, please provide the order number and customer name on the order.
- Please use a valid email address on the order form and in any communications with our support staff. We will not be responsible for bounced or undeliverable emails should an invalid email address be provided at the time of purchase or within an email message.
- Customer shall be responsible for shipping charges if a wrong mailing address is provided or the package bounces upon delivery to the address provided.
- We ship orders complete. If your order includes a pre-ordered item, your entire order will ship when that item is available. If you'd like to receive non-pre-ordered items earlier, please contact email@example.com for help.